Many small business owners and large company owners alike are finding that Mobile App development is an important part of marketing their businesses effectively. With the popularity of smart phones blowing up it only makes sense for businesses to create webpages that are mobile friendly as well as create mobile app for smart phones.
Did you know that:
• Time spent with mobile apps starting to challenge television: Consumers are spending 127 minutes per day in mobile apps–up 35 percent from 94 minutes a day in the same time last year–and spend 168 minutes watching television per day (Flurry 2012)
• 57 percent of consumers will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. Similarly, 40 percent of consumers will go to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience (Compuware 2012)
• Mobile is predicted to be bigger than internet in 5 years (Morgan Stanley, 2010)
There are many reasons why mobile app development can help your business and there is a huge mobile apps market out there in which you can market and sell your business services and goods. Companies that take the time to create mobile app for their company will find that a larger amount of people search using their mobile devices than they do with their computers. Companies that have mobile apps are more likely to get more customers and keep consumers that they already have because it is easier for their customers to interact with that business. There is a huge mobile apps market, and businesses that tap into that market will find that there are plenty of good reasons why they need a mobile app.
10 Reasons You Need a Mobile App
1) You can make it so that your customers can find you no matter where they are. This means that not only can they find you on the internet but they can find you in the real world as well. This is done by putting GPS technology in your app which will literally bring customers straight to your door.
2) Another great thing about mobile apps is that you can use them as a great promotional platform and can offer your customers a variety of specials and coupons that they can only get through your mobile app.
3) A mobile app is for forever. Yes, you may have to update them from time to time but as long as smart phones are in use than you can use your mobile app as a marketing tool.
4) If you are interested in marketing to a certain customer base than a mobile app is a great way to do that.
5) Mobile apps give smaller companies a great way to get out there and stand up with larger businesses. Mobile apps are a great way to level the marketing playing field.
6) A mobile app if done right can really put your business on the map and will give you the opportunity to beat your competition especially if they do not have mobile apps.
7) Your mobile app will also allow for you to take part in social media marketing which is an amazing way for a business to get even more attention and business.
8) A mobile app is just the thing that can help you build your brand and can really bring in a new customer base and keep your customers coming back to your app for more deals and new product information.
9) Mobile apps are in the now and the number of people in the world that have smart phones and use mobile apps is unbelievable and those people have the potential to see your company’s mobile app.
10) It is easy to create a mobile app and not as costly as you may think. This makes it a cost effective way to efficiently market your company.
To get a Mobile App for Your Business, click on the link below for more information: